Heroes of Dune predictions: What are you betting on?

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

TheDukester

Re: on Celbrity pop culture

Post by TheDukester »

Sole Man wrote:Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in, where three gay incest guys are stealing all of some redneck girl dressed up like a skank's press?

This music needs an Enema!
Even for you, this makes no fucking sense at all.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Can somebody tell ME
what kind of a WORLD we live in
where a man dressed up as a BAT
gets all of my press ?

This town needs an enema !

~Jack's Joker, 1988

{so it almost makes sense, if you can get into that Sloe-mode...}
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Sole Man

on my Joke

Post by Sole Man »

How the Hell does that NOT make sense?

More important: When the Hell did I Start making sense?

The only POSSIBLE way that you didn't get that, is that you didn't get the refrence. (Did Ledger really erase all memory of Nicholson?)
TheDukester

Re: on my Joke

Post by TheDukester »

Sole Man wrote:The only POSSIBLE way that you didn't get that, is that you didn't get the refrence.
Um ... okay.

If that makes you feel better.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I'm officially recording my "One or both Twins (try to?) communicate with Jessica telepathically at the beginning of Winds" prediction here! :P
NotAbout

Post by NotAbout »

- A chapter will be devoted to Irulan deciding to change certain facts for her book "Children of Dune" to suit the inconsistencies

- Twincest

- Flashbacks to the more "exciting" and "action-packed" Pre-Dune days.
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

- Irulan took Paul up on his offer to cuckold... Any guesses who it will be?
NotAbout

Post by NotAbout »

No idea. Maybe a young fremen man!

I thought of a few more:

- New characters that die by the end of the book and have no lasting effect on the story.

- They'll have names like: Jimby Doxley, Anita Juxdo, Pimpo Wooba etc.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Redstar wrote:- Irulan took Paul up on his offer to cuckold... Any guesses who it will be?
Irulan tried rewriting the scene from a different perspective, but it still did not work. As her mind was wandering in search of a solution, she suddenly remembered those three feverish nights of wild abandon spent in the arms of Korba ... Korba with his oversize head and massive, sensual lips. ... Oh, those hot, burning flaps of moist flesh that had explored every inch of her!

Close? :D
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

SandChigger wrote:
Redstar wrote:- Irulan took Paul up on his offer to cuckold... Any guesses who it will be?
Irulan tried rewriting the scene from a different perspective, but it still did not work. As her mind was wandering in search of a solution, she suddenly remembered those three feverish nights of wild abandon spent in the arms of Korba ... Korba with his oversize head and massive, sensual lips. ... Oh, those hot, burning flaps of moist flesh that had explored every inch of her!

Close? :D
Good one! But let's try something more wonderfully meaningless...

Irulan sat at her desk, her hand gripping the pen as she worked to refine the final draft of Paul of Dune before it released to the public. Her writing grew more furied until finally she ripped the paper, and in her anger tossed it against the wall... Paul was lost to her, and she felt her heart pang with sadness. It was then that she felt a hand tightly grip onto her shoulder, and before she turned she knew who it was: that strong, powerful grip; the presence of lust and desire in the air; the boundless compassion... It could only be one man. She turned and looked into the eyes of her Feyd, his red hair curled into neat locks over his brow. Granted, he was a ghola crafted by the Tleilaxu, but he had had his memories awakened and could warm her body as he did on Giedi Prime, in another lifetime, so long ago...

(They take from the Encyclopedia, let's see them rip from the miniseries. :lol: Or was this a plot-device in Sandworms? And of course this ghola will die in a completely random way before book's end)
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Ah ... now that I didn't see coming.

(But you could hear him from a mile away. :shock: )
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

SandChigger wrote:Ah ... now that I didn't see coming.

(But you could hear him from a mile away. :shock: )
Fan-fiction ho!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Who you callin' a ho? :lol:
Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

I predict a sappy romance between Duncan/Hayt and Alia.

"Alia looked into Duncan dead silver eyes. Even with all the experience her Other Memories gave her, she could discern no hint of emotion in those expressionless orbs. But Duncan was not closed to her; the way his hands roamed over her ripe, yearning body showed her everything she needed to know about how he felt."

HBJ
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh dear, dear, dear.... :shock:
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

The epic continuation of the tale of the indomitable Feyd ghola!

"You were thinking of him. My cousin," said Feyd. Irulan turned to face him, a half-smile on her lips as she looked into his eyes with slight desperation. "The mentat in you reveals these things so easily, don't they?" she said at last. His eyes moved to the wall, and he frowned. "No. I just know you, even in this life. Your heart is as open to me as your body is." The princess fell into Feyd's arms, her face buried in his strong, naked chest. At last she looked up at him, unsure what to say next. Finally: "You're different from... before." She reached up, her finger curling through his striking red hair. "It wasn't so red before." The never-baron grinned slightly, answering her open mind. "The Tleilaxu changed many things. The hair is just a side-effect, of my Harkonnen genes more pronounced." He paused a moment, then "Sometimes I feel as if I'm a different person. I have the same body," he paused again as his hand unconsciously went to the scar from Paul's knife, then "but those memories feel far-off. Another man." There was silence between them before Irulan let her hand move to his cheek, caressing his face as he looked down at her. "You're the same man as ever. The man I loved, and will love." Feyd smiled half-heartedly, and wondered if she noticed the difference. But he lifted her, carrying her to the bed in silence. And as he gently knotted the tight cords around her begging flesh, he could not help but think of that one person that always came back to his mind, in the darkest of nights or the most intimate of moments. It was always Paul, the man that had killed him and was now himself dead. But these thoughts had grown surreal, hazy. He was beginning to feel like it wasn't Paul. Someone different, but who still called him just as powerfully. A girl. A girl he'd been meant to meet, in his previous life...
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

Hayt looked at the man his previous life had called Mentor, compatriot and friend. Gurney Halleck had been sent by Jessica to test this 'Duncan', to see if he really was a true reincarnation of that famous warrior. "On Guard! I'd hate to see if you've lost everything I've taught you, Hayt." "Gurney-man, I'll show you a few tricks the Tlaylaxu taught me. Tricks only a Zensunni-Mentant Warrior can pull off!" The pair stripped to the waist and oiled down, then stepped onto the training mat. Gurney flexed his muscles, old from too many wars but well defined and honed to a razor's edge. Hayt admired the elder warriors physique. The perfection reminded him of that he had experienced in his lover Alia's body. Gurney also realized that Hayt's perfected abs, glimmering with sweat and oil, showed their Atradies perfection. As the two men wrestled, testing each other's limits, straining under the hot lamps, their warrior's bond was re-kindled. Gurney admired an expert feint, Hayt saluted his opponent at an expert pin. The scent of Gurney's prespiration filled Hayt's nostrils, igniting memories of cold nights the two warriors had spent, deep in enemy territory, in the service of their Duke. He knew, and gurney could see it in his eyes, the bond between these two warriors was deep, deeper than brotherhood, more intimate than...

"Hayt!" Gurney exclaimed. "Mood is for cattle or loveplay, not for fighting!" With that, Gurney executed a perfect kidney punch, winding and dropping his opponent. Yes, Jessica would be pleased with his report, Hayt had responded as she had suspected. The crippling affection Gurney had planted would work well as a method of controlling this Ghola, and by proxy, the Imperial Regent.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:lol:

Excellent!

More! :)
Redstar

Post by Redstar »

SandChigger wrote::lol:

Excellent!

More! :)
Same! This is great stuff, Ampoliros. :D
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

My prediction is that sales will still lag because the title is even more of a girl's title than Jessica of Dune was.
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

We should compile all of these, and send them to TOR. Our mock fan fic cant be any worse than KJA's attempts at real fanfic

EDIT: I started a thread called the Nu Dune Chronicles. feel free to add to it as you will.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

maybe Keith is saving time and money and letting Arnie "write"
the new books for a blowjob and a pack of GummiSandWorms ....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

OH SHIT.

I was just starting to read CHAPTER THREE AND FORE and realized that Kevin has probably followed Paul into the desert, all the way to Jacurutu.

I guess I've been thinking about it only from the point of view of the former supposed main character, Jessica, and the other characters around her ... who all think Paul is dead until the Preacher shows up in CoD.

Judging from the way the Hack had no problem spoiling details of the originals in the House books, I doubt he'll balk now at detailing how Paul takes on his new role.

This could be even worse than I've been expecting.
NotAbout

Post by NotAbout »

SandChigger wrote:This could be even worse than I've been expecting.
Is that... possible??
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Baraka Bryan wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:My prediction is that sales will still lag because the title is even more of a girl's title than Jessica of Dune was.
maybe the hack has seen the success of Twilight and is trying to shift Dune to take advantage of that lucrative market of twits.
Vampires of Dune
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman