PDF's?

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

PDF's?

Post by Nekhrun »

Anyone know of any available copies of Hunters and Sandworms on PDF? I'm asking for a friend of mine. 8) PM me if you know of any or would be willing to send one.

I started paging through Sandworms to shove a few quotes up arnie's ass, but after about 5 minutes of searching I just couldn't bear it anymore. It would be nice to do a search and pull out proof of just how shitty those books are.
orald

Post by orald »

Yea, yea, we know you want them so you could make yourself a sig with all the wise saying there(which you'll undoubtablly need a PDF for cuz it's a long long search).

I only have PDFs of the first two House shit-books, they came with my originals and I never opened them. :lol:
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I've only got incomplete text file scans of both, slightly more done of Grunters than Sadworms. (The latter I've only scanned one chapter ahead of where I am in the dissection on the blog. Speaking of which....)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

I am getting the files from a Torrent as we speak. When its in I will let you know if it is of decent quality.

EDIT: for those interested in the Alan Smithee version of the 1984 movie, that one is also available via Torrent. ( http://www.mininova.org/tor/1127398

It is so great to live in this country where downloading copyright protected items is not illegal :P
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Serkanner wrote:I am getting the files from a Torrent as we speak. When its in I will let you know if it is of decent quality.

EDIT: for those interested in the Alan Smithee version of the 1984 movie, that one is also available via Torrent. ( http://www.mininova.org/tor/1127398

It is so great to live in this country where downloading copyright protected items is not illegal :P
What isn't there? :P
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Freakzilla wrote:
Serkanner wrote:I am getting the files from a Torrent as we speak. When its in I will let you know if it is of decent quality.

What isn't there? :P
Its illegal to make things illegal :P

For those interested the Dune chronicles can be read HERE!

For the ones interested in the Encyclopaedia Click Here!

EDIT 2:

Found all the others, but have not checked whether these are the published version or earlier drafts. Its up to you to find out.

House Atreides - Click Here

House Harkonnen - Click Here

House Corrino - Click Here

The Machine Crusade - Click Here

The Butlerian Jihad - Click Here

The Battle of Corrin - Click Here

The Road to Dune - Click Here

Hunters of Dune - Click Here

Sandworms of Dune - Click Here

For those who are truly masochistic I have also most of KJA's other works. give me a PM if you like some otherwise they will end up in the virtual drain.