McDune

Image
    Abandon all sanity ye who enter here

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

User avatar
Mr. Teg
Moderator
Posts: 699
Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:14
Location: Chair
Contact:

McDune

Postby Mr. Teg » 20 Apr 2012 03:31

Gad damnit!
Pinky and the Brian are still around!


The battlements becca'n
CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron Image The HLP

User avatar
lotek
Posts: 5735
Joined: 28 Jul 2009 08:33

Re: McDune

Postby lotek » 20 Apr 2012 04:18

Then, we tried to remove the tusks, ... but they were embedded in so firmly, we couldn't budge them.
Spice is the worm's gonads.

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6631
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: McDune

Postby Omphalos » 20 Apr 2012 11:27

Hello there, Mr. Teg. Don't believe we have heard from you since a certain earth-shattering event! Welcome back.

User avatar
Ampoliros
Posts: 2518
Joined: 14 Mar 2008 11:22
Location: I think we took a wrong turn...

Re: McDune

Postby Ampoliros » 20 Apr 2012 12:02

There was the little engine that could...and then there was the wide engine that keeps plugging away not giving a shit that it lost all the cars, but dammit its going to pull into the station on time every time. Heck it doesn't even give a shit if its the right station...and it will even change tracks if the other track has more stations.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus

User avatar
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener
Posts: 3289
Joined: 10 Feb 2008 16:27

Re: McDune

Postby Nekhrun » 20 Apr 2012 15:33

Mr. Teg wrote:Gad damnit!
Pinky and the Brian are still around!


The battlements becca'n

He lives!
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros

User avatar
Mr. Teg
Moderator
Posts: 699
Joined: 11 Feb 2008 10:14
Location: Chair
Contact:

Re: McDune

Postby Mr. Teg » 21 Apr 2012 21:13

Omphalos wrote:Hello there, Mr. Teg. Don't believe we have heard from you since a certain earth-shattering event! Welcome back.


Earth-shattering event?
KJA came out of the closet or Jabecca conceived a child by midi-chlorians?
What did I miss?
CHOAM
Combine Herbert Ober Anderson Mercantile, Narf!
Brian, Kevin & Byron Image The HLP

User avatar
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard
Posts: 6631
Joined: 05 Feb 2008 11:07
Location: The Mighty Central Valley of California
Contact:

Re: McDune

Postby Omphalos » 21 Apr 2012 23:10

Mr. Teg wrote:
Omphalos wrote:Hello there, Mr. Teg. Don't believe we have heard from you since a certain earth-shattering event! Welcome back.


Earth-shattering event?
KJA came out of the closet or Jabecca conceived a child by midi-chlorians?
What did I miss?


Earthquake. Don't think you missed it. :wink:


Return to “˲”