• Register
  • Login
  •          

Sinking of Titanic, Income Tax and Writer's of the Future

Abandon all sanity ye who enter here

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Sinking of Titanic, Income Tax and Writer's of the Future

Postby Apjak » 06 Apr 2012 11:22

What do the Sinking of the Titanic, Income Tax and Writers of the Future Have in Common?

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... z1rGyAulfI
    I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
    We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
    There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert
    Apjak

Re: Sinking of Titanic, Income Tax and Writer's of the Future

Postby Apjak » 06 Apr 2012 11:23

The title of this article mislead me so hard. I guess there's a circle jerk coming up in about a week. -_-

I'd like to ask everyone to come up with their own answers to the question.

My guess is that they're all Scientology's fault.
    I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
    We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
    There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert
    Apjak

Return to ˲