Sinking of Titanic, Income Tax and Writer's of the Future

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Apjak

Sinking of Titanic, Income Tax and Writer's of the Future

Post by Apjak »

What do the Sinking of the Titanic, Income Tax and Writers of the Future Have in Common?

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... z1rGyAulfI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert
Apjak

Re: Sinking of Titanic, Income Tax and Writer's of the Future

Post by Apjak »

The title of this article mislead me so hard. I guess there's a circle jerk coming up in about a week. -_-

I'd like to ask everyone to come up with their own answers to the question.

My guess is that they're all Scientology's fault.
I don't think the author should make the reader do that much work - Kevin J. Anderson
We think we've updated 'Dune' for a modern readership without dumbing it down.- Brian Herbert
There’s an unwritten compact between you and the reader. If someone enters a bookstore and sets down hard earned money(energy) for your book, you owe that person some entertainment and as much more as you can give. - Frank Herbert