Amp's SoD Notes

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

lotek

Re: Amp's SoD Notes

Post by lotek »

SandRider wrote:tell him about how Duncan Idaho gets assimilated by the tranny robot ....

I wanna see his head s'plode open .... :twisted:
re runs of Scanners ?

Nah I'm not that nasty... But yeah in a nutshell, the ending to all this mess is just typical of what the hack has used us to. Shit plotlines, lousy writing and no sense of the bigger picture whatsoever... Even a braindead pretard will feel a slight insult to his intelligence face whith someone who makes absolutely no effort (well that's been debated, whether he does his best or just cashes in, I'm going for both, we're dealing with one of these people that can entertain opposing thoughts in their minds simultaneously, without... their head exploding)

Anyway, kja sucks but nothing beats first hand knowledge of a wanker (no I didn't set that one up)
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

A sad day

I was processing returns at the bookstore and "New York Time Bestseller!" Sisterhood of Dune came up on the list of titles to be returned to the distributor. Out of 7 copies sent to our location, we sold 1.

Guess who bought it. :dance: I had to smile inside, the only reason I couldn't return it was because of the dog-ears and highlighter marks.

We have a few people who buy the new books, none of them bought Hellhole or Sisterhood, even with me reminding them that they were in stock.

When people who liked the KJA shit start passing on the books, you know the gravy train is coming to an end.

Did I say sad? I meant :violin: :violin: :violin:
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
lotek

Post by lotek »

I'm not one to rejoice of someone's failures but...
nah who am I kidding !

Serves the fucking arsejholes right, finally the wheel is turning !

Spice is the worm's gonads.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

The end is near ... the next ones will only be printed by thekja's own vanity press. :pray:
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
JustSomeGuy

Post by JustSomeGuy »

Ampoliros wrote:Guess who bought it.
Ironic, huh? :P
I bring nothing to the table.
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

Serkanner wrote:The end is near ... the next ones will only be printed by thekja's own vanity press. :pray:
Is that the press in the back of the coffee house where Brian launched his collaborative effort with the fellow from his support group?
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos