Shitterhood rage

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

MuaB'Beep

Re: Shitterhood rage

Post by MuaB'Beep »

Freakzilla wrote:They could still have muscular asses. All that walking without rhythm and riding sandworms...
So they could have rather thick asses but no tits... Well Arrakis could be a heaven for assman.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

MuaB'Beep wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:They could still have muscular asses. All that walking without rhythm and riding sandworms...
So they could have rather thick asses but no tits... Well Arrakis could be a heaven for assman.
I imagine they still produce milk for children. But hell, small boobs need love too!
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
MuaB'Beep

Post by MuaB'Beep »

Freakzilla wrote:
MuaB'Beep wrote:
I imagine they still produce milk for children. But hell, small boobs need love too!
I suppose the human milk of the fremen women must be really thick and concetrated. That's why fremen are so tough - even their babies must suck dry cheese from those tiny titties.

Actually small titties are very time efficent - biggest concetration of nerve endings all in one place!
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

MuaB'Beep wrote:That's why fremen are so tough - even their babies must suck dry cheese from those tiny titties.
:lol: :clap:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

Freakzilla wrote:
MuaB'Beep wrote:That's why fremen are so tough - even their babies must suck dry cheese from those tiny titties.
:lol: :clap:
Agreed! :lol:

Holy shit dude, that was prime!
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
Smiley

Post by Smiley »

no jokes on the "riding worms" part... I am disappointed somehow.

Still it is a nice ass.
Still not going to read it. Just finished a reread of hunters and the wounds are still fresh.
D Pope

Post by D Pope »

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3134&hilit=haters+haiku" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
-Omphalos