• Register
  • Login
  •          

Shitterhood rage

Abandon all sanity ye who enter here

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Re: Shitterhood rage

Postby MuaB'Beep » 04 Sep 2014 08:58

Freakzilla wrote:They could still have muscular asses. All that walking without rhythm and riding sandworms...

So they could have rather thick asses but no tits... Well Arrakis could be a heaven for assman.
    MuaB'Beep

Postby Freakzilla » 04 Sep 2014 09:00

MuaB'Beep wrote:
    Freakzilla wrote:They could still have muscular asses. All that walking without rhythm and riding sandworms...

So they could have rather thick asses but no tits... Well Arrakis could be a heaven for assman.

I imagine they still produce milk for children. But hell, small boobs need love too!
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Postby MuaB'Beep » 04 Sep 2014 09:24

Freakzilla wrote:
    MuaB'Beep wrote:

I imagine they still produce milk for children. But hell, small boobs need love too!

I suppose the human milk of the fremen women must be really thick and concetrated. That's why fremen are so tough - even their babies must suck dry cheese from those tiny titties.

Actually small titties are very time efficent - biggest concetration of nerve endings all in one place!
    MuaB'Beep

Postby Freakzilla » 04 Sep 2014 09:32

MuaB'Beep wrote:That's why fremen are so tough - even their babies must suck dry cheese from those tiny titties.

:lol: :clap:
    Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
    ~Pink Snowman
    Freakzilla
    Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Postby SadisticCynic » 04 Sep 2014 17:24

Freakzilla wrote:
    MuaB'Beep wrote:That's why fremen are so tough - even their babies must suck dry cheese from those tiny titties.

:lol: :clap:

Agreed! :lol:

Holy shit dude, that was prime!
    Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
    SadisticCynic

Postby Smiley » 10 Dec 2014 02:36

no jokes on the "riding worms" part... I am disappointed somehow.

Still it is a nice ass.
    Still not going to read it. Just finished a reread of hunters and the wounds are still fresh.
    Smiley

Postby D Pope » 10 Dec 2014 09:43

Leto II is gone for good, except for OM. The "pearl" was just that; a miniscule portion of what Leto was, and not a compressed version of the whole. The pearl that the worms have do not make them Leto, or in any way similar to him.
    -Omphalos
    D Pope

Previous

Return to ˲