Has KJA really read Frank Herbert?

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Has KJA really read Frank Herbert?

Post by Freakzilla »

At least KJA and BH will be safe in a zombie apocalypse. Zombies only like brains.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

That is quite hilarious because I heard a joke once about how zombies wanting brains is all a big misunderstanding. What they really want is Brian!

:lol:
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Kensai wrote:I hope by "my characters" he dosen't mean the Dune characters. Then again I wouldn't put it past him.
Nah, he was warbling about his next (and last) "Terror of Incontinence" trilogy book: Shitline in the Sand...

In this, the exciting final volume in Kevin J. Anderson's stunning fantasy masterpiece, Capitan Crispy Vorlon drives his amphibian exploration battleship Dysconferna right up the streets of the enemy capital Inshishasham and into the harem and naked embrace of Summer-Sultan Oramgodam.... :doh:
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:
Kensai wrote:I hope by "my characters" he dosen't mean the Dune characters. Then again I wouldn't put it past him.
Nah, he was warbling about his next (and last) "Terror of Incontinence" trilogy book: Shitline in the Sand...

In this, the exciting final volume in Kevin J. Anderson's stunning fantasy masterpiece, Capitan Crispy Vorlon drives his amphibian exploration battleship Dysconferna right up the streets of the enemy capital Inshishasham and into the harem and naked embrace of Summer-Sultan Oramgodam.... :doh:
It's not as if HIS Dune characters are anything like FH's.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Ah, good point! :)
Kensai

Post by Kensai »

Freakzilla wrote:
SandChigger wrote:

Yeah Frank made characters not cardboard cutouts

So we no longer refer to HIM by name now, lest it soil thy keyboard chig? LOL
Survival is the ultimate ideology Image
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

Kensai wrote:
Freakzilla wrote:
SandChigger wrote:

Yeah Frank made characters not cardboard cutouts

So we no longer refer to HIM by name now, lest it soil thy keyboard chig? LOL
Oh, we call him by lots of names. :wink:
~Pink Snowman