10 year anniversary...

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Re: 10 year anniversary...

Post by Nekhrun »

Ampoliros wrote:
SandChigger wrote:That was posted by Nekhrun.
But all that really proves is that EDITsomeoneEDIT was reading the thing and commenting on it. ;)
Do we have any proof that it was Brian who wrote that?

Also, perhaps this is the "1" mistake that KJA claims.
That was just a short story though, didn't the hack claim there was 1 mistake in one of the House Books?

Good call on questioning who wrote the comment though. I wonder if kja really lets Bobo call him "Kev".
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Nekhrun wrote:That was just a short story though, didn't the hack claim there was 1 mistake in one of the House Books?
He wasn't specific as to which book. Remember, he played "cute little teen bitch" about what it was:
To date, I have heard of only one mistake that doesn't have an explanation for a careful reader, or at least one with an open mind. (And, no, I'm not going to tell you what it is!) There are errors and inconsistencies in the original Dune chronicles, too. That doesn't mean I think any less of Frank Herbert as a genius and it doesn't make me post vitriolic comments and accusations on the bulletin boards that Frank Herbert was "the Dummy of Dune" or "the Antichrist."
Good call on questioning who wrote the comment though. I wonder if kja really lets Bobo call him "Kev".
[cue "Nasty" in background]

No, my first name ain't Kevvie,
It's Kevin... Ms. Jacket if you're nasty!
:lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

SandChigger wrote:
Nekhrun wrote:That was just a short story though, didn't the hack claim there was 1 mistake in one of the House Books?
He wasn't specific as to which book. Remember, he played "cute little teen bitch" about what it was:
To date, I have heard of only one mistake that doesn't have an explanation for a careful reader, or at least one with an open mind. (And, no, I'm not going to tell you what it is!) There are errors and inconsistencies in the original Dune chronicles, too. That doesn't mean I think any less of Frank Herbert as a genius and it doesn't make me post vitriolic comments and accusations on the bulletin boards that Frank Herbert was "the Dummy of Dune" or "the Antichrist."
[cue "Nasty" in background]

No, my first name ain't Kevvie,
It's Kevin... Ms. Jacket if you're nasty!
:lol:
The one mistake in the House books was publishing that shite.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:No, my first name ain't Kevvie,
It's Kevin... Ms. Jacket if you're nasty![/i] :lol:
A new side of Kevin is revealed, eh?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!