BugScore? Pestless Knight

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Re: BugScore? Pestless Knight

Post by Omphalos »

Little douche Pestie altered one of my comments over at his site. He erased the URL ofr Jacurutu and made it look like I was saying nice things about his site. What a cowardly little child he is. Nice to know that nothing is sacred for him. Personally I like that we have morals and he has none.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

"Kwasitz Haldarach"? Some kinda Yiddish What'sit Heraldic?

Post by SandChigger »

http://armiesofchaos.com/archives/114" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:roll: I altered the user name on several of his comments on my blog, but I didn't change the content of the comments themselves.

What he has done is really beneath contempt. Kinda why I haven't bothered commenting over there. You can't trust the weasel.

Of course, it's kinda obvious TO ANYONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY READ from the wording of the comment that you'd posted a link that's been deleted. You wouldn't visit someone's home or office and say something like "Here is a great neighborhood" or "Here must be really convenient for your commute." We just don't use "here" as a subject that way.

So, Pestie, is this an example of the fine moral example you're setting for your children?

Kewl. The world needs MORE deceitful cowards. :)
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

He prefers IBD?

The same paper that suggested that if Physicist Stephen Hawking were British he'd be dead because the NHS would have determined he was not worth keeping alive?

I'm sorry Condway, I had no idea. You don't have to answer any more of my hard questions. Nice collar, btw.
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Omphalos wrote:Little douche Pestie altered one of my comments over at his site.
Absolutely reprehensible and cowardly. Par for the course for the average KJA fan, sadly.

But at least he's flying his true colors now. I know many of you guys have been hoping for some debate/discussion in those other threads, but it ain't gonna happen — this is the real Conway right here, and that's why I've been beating him like a rented rule since Day One. After running into his tired act over at Amazon, I didn't trust him at all here. I might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I definitely saw this day coming.

Congratulations, Bri-Bri. Now not even the people here who were trying to give you the benefit of the doubt will have even the slightest shred of respect for you. Way to erase all of your credibility there, big guy.

Have fun in your little Secret Treehouse, tool. I'm sure you scored lots of KJA points for your funny little trick. Keep up the good work and maybe Kevin will let you blow him for real.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

damn Big-O - that was four days ago.

wish you'd've given heads-up about that post.

I was more than a little drunk today,
or fuck me, was that yesterday, anyway
I got real confused about the RedBugPest,
ssgconway, Restless Knight, three_kings,
Brian Conway thing.

still not sure who the hell we're talking about here.

don't think I care anymore.

David James has become my number one target of hate & loathing,
he who replaced Conway who replaced that Ian Anderson whatisname,
(you remember, the fraud w/the blagh & "castle" in Scotland),
who replaced Merritt ....

so we'll divide it up - Chig, you & Omph can have Conway,
I'll take David James, the Duke can have the next asshole
who stumbles in ...

how's that for a conspiracy?

{edit to add:}

and,
since Conway sees fit to alter comments on his blagh,
the first admin to change his avatar to this gets cookie ...

................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

One last note, Bri-Bri:

When trying to make a point about literature, it's helpful to remember that "canon" has but a single N. A "cannon" is a big gun that goes boom-boom.

That one's for free; I'm helpful like that.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandRider wrote:damn Big-O - that was four days ago.

wish you'd've given heads-up about that post.
Sorry, I put it up just before I went to Phoenix and discovered it yesterday when I looked again.

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

my mission for today is to get banned from that
American Freedom Nazi site ....

(if I'm not banned already .... :P )
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

"Illinois Nazis ... I hate Illinois Nazis."
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

TheDukester wrote:"Illinois Nazis ... I hate Illinois Nazis."
I just watched that movie the other night, Comcast has recently added it to "On-Demand". The nun always makes me think of a Reverend Mother, the way she glides across the floor.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I posted a response on their new "Brouhaha" thread over on Courage-Free America

http://amfreenet.com/2009/08/fascinating-brouhaha/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

but it looks like they deleted it. ;)

(Was to the effect that just because I didn't want to discuss the "greater issues" with them, didn't mean I'm not interested in them. Then I pointed out that "RestlessKnight" didn't start screaming about "extremism" and "freedom of speech" until he demonstrated his complete inability to defend the crap McDune books.)

Also just posted this in the original thread:
RestlessKnight reply on August 15th, 2009 12:59 pm:

“I am offended, but not surprised by the ‘coward’ comment. I used the names that you post under, as they related to the article being presented. If using a moniker in place of your real name on the internet makes you cowardly, then I dare say that I am not alone!”

I certainly hope you are offended.

And here again you demonstrate your talent for refusing to address issues directly and cravenly running away. I call you a coward NOT because you use alternate names on the Internet but because you conceal the fact that it is the same individual behind them all.

You and I first became acquainted on MySpace two or three years ago. You were an annoying, “lick the ground he walks on” KJA fanboy back then and you’ve only gotten worse in the interim. After KJA banned me from commenting on his blog there—what, two years ago?—I can’t recall that we exchanged any messages or comments. I completely forgot about your existence.

Then on May 1 of this year you suddenly show up on my blog, on the attack, posting under the name “RaidKillsBugsDead” (clever, aggressive, threatening?). You concealed who you were until I managed to track you down and figure out that you were someone I knew from before.

You hide and you lie. How are you not a coward and a liar?

By SandChigger (Ron Craig) on Aug 15, 2009
Note: I completely forgot he existed, but he obviously remembered me. :dance:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"