Secret of KJA Success

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Rakis

Post by Rakis »

SandRider wrote:Fair enough.

whadda ya think about the potential daughter-in-law & grandchild incubator ?
But they are just dating, right?

How do you feel about it, SR? :wink:
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Re: Secret of KJA Success

Post by SwordMaster »

Nobody thought my fast food compare was any good? I know Chigger was not big on it.

Is it true you cant touch the dancers in the USA?

You can practically bone um here in canada if they let you. Cost optional.
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SwordMaster wrote:Nobody thought my fast food compare was any good? I know Chigger was not big on it.
I've never dated a stripper (did one once, but there was no date involved).

That's what VIP rooms are for. But no, not normally. They can touch you though.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Freakzilla wrote:
SwordMaster wrote:Nobody thought my fast food compare was any good? I know Chigger was not big on it.
I've never dated a stripper (did one once, but there was no date involved).

That's what VIP rooms are for. But no, not normally. They can touch you though.
It's the same rules here, they can touch you but not you touch them (or the Hells Angel's stooges will kick the living shit out of you). Unless they want to charge extra, then that's a different story.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oy. What did I say? :roll:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
SwordMaster
Freakbanned

Post by SwordMaster »

TehKJA thing was ment to be a joke in the other thread too BTW you shylock mother fucker!

thats my best jew diss. :Adolf:

I think that true feminism is strippers because the good ones are taking home like 5K$$$ a night cash tax free. Thats girl power!
I am a turd. Do not emulate me, or Omphalos shall mock you as well.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

If I were regular Jewish instead of magical Jewish, I'm sure I would be pissed right now. :roll:

And you've no doubt noticed that it's the born-ugly-to-the-bone "women" and those who have let "the barrel hoops loosen" (as the locals hereabouts say ;) ) who complain most and most loudly about strippers and women who make their living using their bodies. :roll:

(That's why I'm always amused when Hyppo plays the feminism card. She only gets to because she lacks a penis. :lol: )
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

The nuts of the world have made "feminist" a bad word. Which is sad, because there ain't nothing wrong with being a feminist, or a stripper, or a feminist stripper :)

You want to read some psycho feminist ranting? http://users.livejournal.com/_allecto_/34718.html
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
SandRider
Watermaster

Re:

Post by SandRider »

Rakis wrote:
SandRider wrote:

whadda ya think about the potential daughter-in-law & grandchild incubator ?
But they are just dating, right?

How do you feel about it, SR? :wink:
I'm not sure yet.
I've not actually met the girl.
If it lasts long enough for him to bring her out here
for the Fourth of July picnic, I'll re-evaluate.

If she dumps him & steals all his stuff, I'll laugh my ass off,
and tell him it's a "life lesson" .... and not be surprised.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Absolutely agree. True feminism should be defined as equality, which we should all be striving for, male and female alike. The demonizing of the male in a position of success/power/authority has lead to the crisis of masculinity and the erosion of human rights that our society is currently grappling with. Refusal to accept females in non-traditional roles and our inability to grant women unrestricted rights to their own lives has lead to a crisis of patronizing non-equality for females in our society. We need to accept people as human beings first, men and women second and we'll all be better off for it.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

GamePlayer wrote:Absolutely agree. True feminism should be defined as equality, which we should all be striving for, male and female alike. The demonizing of the male in a position of success/power/authority has lead to the crisis of masculinity and the erosion of human rights that our society is currently grappling with. Refusal to accept females in non-traditional roles and our inability to grant women unrestricted rights to their own lives has lead to a crisis of patronizing non-equality for females in our society. We need to accept people as human beings first, men and women second and we'll all be better off for it.
I agree, someone asked me once if my girlfriend was a feminist, because I told them to stop calling her my "wife" (neither of us really supports the idea of marriage). I was kinda shocked... I didn't want to say yes, because then they'd think she was some kind of butch bitch, but my real thought was "isn't everyone who isnt an idiot a feminist?"
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

I think one of the problems with feminism is that a lot of people think equality under the law means equal, as in the same. The fact is, no two people are equal in that sense, regardless of gender. Someone is always smarter, stronger, or better at something than someone else. I think it's just as detrimental to feminists for a female to be chosen for something she's not qualified for, as it is for a male to be chosen because simply because he's male.

I don't understand the feminists who hate men at all.
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
DuneFishUK

Post by DuneFishUK »

Definitely - equality should mean equality. The law (and society) shouldn't make assumptions.

"Militant feminists. I take my hat of to them...

...The don't like that."
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
Schu

Post by Schu »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:"isn't everyone who isnt an idiot a feminist?"
Exactly.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

:text-blondmoment:

For some reason when I saw the topic notification e-mail, of which I only saw the first three words of the title, I thought that it said "Seduction of KJA" and I felt both confused and sick.
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

You know why doctors spank babies when they're born?

To knock the penises of the stupid ones.

:P
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

read literally, ignoring the typo, that's disturbing.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

Well, KJA may not be going Commando, but he may wanna go music video :shock:

And do Wonder woman...

http://scifiwire.com/2009/04/author-kev ... rson-s.php
Anderson is well-known among SF fans for his books based on characters in the Dune, Star Wars, X-Files and DC Comics universes. "I am like the guy with the TV remote going from one channel to another," he said with a laugh. "Why get bored with one thing or one style?"
Yeah, there you have it : Writing is like being bored in front of the TV ...stupid prick... :roll:
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

I normally don't post comments on sites like this, but I felt inspired...
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Well, that explains why his "writing" is so lazy. Only different is KJA is allowed to fuck up every "channel" on which he lands.
What an ADHD-infected dolt :angry-banghead:
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
Sev

Post by Sev »

Scifiwire wrote:Anderson is well-known among SF fans for his books based on characters in the Dune, Star Wars, X-Files and DC Comics universes.
'Based on' is right - his characters might have the same names, but they have none of the complexity of the originals, even in universes where the originals are less than complex to begin with...

And his Wonder Woman comment was right out of the 1950s.
Freakzilla - "Apparently we can only aspire to be the 13th biggest Dune fan since we are not family or in the HLP."

Byron - "Are you trying to irk me?"
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Tleszer wrote:I normally don't post comments on sites like this, but I felt inspired...
Yeah, right. :P

I felt no compunction to be even remotely inspired:
I've often remarked to friends on the uncanny resemblance between Kevin J. Anderson and Lynda Carter, so I would totally support him playing the role of Wonder Woman in an upcoming film.

Oh, sorry, that's not what this is about, is it?

Anyway, Kevin is a lovely man, and so is his wife Rebecca. I hope his friends in the SFWA wake up and realize it and give him his overdue Nebula. He works hard 24/7/365 on ALL his books and always delivers them on time. Even if they're not that good, that should count for something, right?
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Actually, as you can tell, I wasn't really inspired. I guess I just didn't want ExBMP's comment to give the wrong impression of TheKJA.
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

SandChigger wrote:
Tleszer wrote:I normally don't post comments on sites like this, but I felt inspired...

I've often remarked to friends on the uncanny resemblance between Kevin J. Anderson and Lynda Carter, so I would totally support him playing the role of Wonder Woman in an upcoming film.

Anyway, Kevin is a lovely man, and so is his wife Rebecca. I hope his friends in the SFWA wake up and realize it and give him his overdue Nebula. He works hard 24/7/365 on ALL his books and always delivers them on time. Even if they're not that good, that should count for something, right?
That's fucking sick. Now he's ruining my childhood fantasies.
"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

Nekhrun wrote:
SandChigger wrote:

That's fucking sick. Now he's ruining my childhood fantasies.
Yeah, i did had fantasies about WM, too...Hmmmm...bondage... :)

On that topic of song writing, i hope KJA and Britney join forces on her next album...As if she needed to be even more screwed...That would make Chanilover SO happy... :lol: