SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

UGH!!! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Schu

Post by Schu »

So what's the duniverse equivalent of "jiggling the whammy"?
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I don't know, Schu-by, I got nuttin'.

;)
Schu

Post by Schu »

Or is it just more a case of "Oh my lady, you can jiggle my whammy anytime!"?
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Bam chicka-waooo-waooo-waooo-waooo-wow? :shock:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Schu wrote:So what's the duniverse equivalent of "jiggling the whammy"?
Planting a thumper?

Mounting the worm?

It's loaded with inuendo.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Baraka Bryan wrote:lol 4 pages of that after coming home from vacation is a little overwhelming :P :vomit:
"Don't play innocent, Bazza. It's for spanking!" :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
cmsahe

re:

Post by cmsahe »

"Jessica, Don't you want to ride my worm?"
Only the books written by Frank Herbert are canon.

Who We Are and What We Stand For
viewtopic.php?p=79778#p79778
----
Carlos Santillan, aka cmsahe
cmsahe

Post by cmsahe »

Freakzilla wrote:
SandRider wrote:
Gurney's monstrous and silky smooth hands.
moisturizer ?
Inconsistancy! Gurney is a Swordmaster, his hands should be caloused.
It's just an In-Universe inconsistency! :wink:
Only the books written by Frank Herbert are canon.

Who We Are and What We Stand For
viewtopic.php?p=79778#p79778
----
Carlos Santillan, aka cmsahe
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Gazing nonchalantly out of the windows of Castle Caladan, Jessica sighed.
“What it must be like to live a life free of the burdens of power, Gurney. I look upon the simple lives of paradan melon farmers with envy.”

“Mmmm, melons” muttered Gurney to himself as he tuned the strings on his baliset.

“Did you say something, Gurney man?” asked Jessica.

“Nay, nothing, my lady” replied Gurney as he stole a glance at Jessica’s full breasts, still pert and inviting despite her passing into middle age.
He thought back to the time on Arrakis, so many moons ago, when he had caught a glimpse of Jessica getting out of the shower, the drops of water glistening on her silky smooth skin. How long had it been? Fifteen, twenty years? It still provided mental fodder for jerking off all these years later.

Jessica crossed the room and spotted something on the floor. With one fluid motion, she bent over to pick it up. Rather than standing up, for some reason she could not fathom, she continued to bend over. Suddenly, from out of the animal depths of her psyche, she began to gently shake her backside. Overcome with primal urges, she felt her shapely behind begin to shake faster, her entire being moving to the sounds of unheard music, which sounded a bit like a vinegary laugh in her mind.

Her mind exploded with the uninvited shriekings of her slutty ancestors from other memory. She sensed in her mind, rather than felt, Gurney’s rough hands pull her skirts up and she shivered as Gurney spun her around to reveal his penis, throbbing like an enraged sandworm.
Jessica gasped, she couldn’t believe the size of his member.

They rutted furiously on the sofa, and all of a sudden Jessica heard a cackling in her mind and was horrified to see a grossly fat shape emerge from the shadows of her mind. Rolls of fat buoyed up by suspensors. A big fat ginger queen playing with his rotten penis as he watched Jessica being pumped by Gurney.

“Oh yes, daughter. You didn’t think I’d miss this, did you?”

“Begone, foul fiend!” Jessica screamed inside her head, “you shall not possess me, you fat twat”

“Stick your fingers up his bum, and he will be yours forever”
Unable to resist, Jessica inserted her delicate fingers into Gurney’s eagerly hungry bumhole, and was horrified to hear the Baron laughing inside her head.

She grabbed a hairpin, and, as if in a dream, began to stab Gurney repeatedly in the face.

“My lady!” roared Gurney, “what foul play is this?”

She slashed his throat with Muad’Dib’s ornamental knife which she kept at her calf. Oh the irony! Gurney was killed by Master Paul’s knife.
Jessica then began to drink the blood from Gurney’s neck, her teeth growing longer. She felt her vampiric self overcome her mind. Even the Baron was a bit shocked by this turn of events.

Smearing left-over blood over her naked form, her breasts covered in blood, she then slashed at Gurney’s stomach and pulled his entrails out, then began to eat them.

The doors crashed open and there stood Duncan Idaho.

“I heard you’ve been having problems with your photocopier and I’m here to fixt it” he said, lasciviously.

Strange tacky music began to play from nowhere as Duncan removed his clothes and bent Jessica over the photocopier and did her from behind.
Duncan looked down in horror as Jessica transformed into a vampire in front of him.

“Hot” he thought to himself, as their bodies slammed against each other.

They both then roared in anger as the entire building came crashing down on them, under the weight of attack of Cymek forces. Then they were both dead.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Oh lord :D
As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hypatia approaches one.
Schu

Post by Schu »

Yep! Well done, Chanilover!
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

:shock:

Wow. Not as happy-go-lucky as usual, eh? Perchance did you get fired today or something? :D

Or, were you channeling Bubba?
Bubba wrote:"Hwi shiverred in fear. "Not the punishment again!" Just then the floor broke and Leto and Hwi died. They landed on top of Moneo and Mohiam. Everyone died, but Mohiam went to heaven only. Everyone else went to HELL!

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well, remember Omph, Jessica is supposed to do something "dark...very dark" in this new book. :roll:

'Luv: LOVED it! :lol:
Sole Man

on Gayness

Post by Sole Man »

I think he's playing off the whole TWILIGHT thing.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

"THE PAIN!!!" :shock:
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Chanilover, I hear Rustler are looking for staff writers. Don't ask how I know that I just do.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

ahh yes, The Rustler magazine, founded by a crazy outspoken
rodeo clown in the sixties - they said it couldn't be done, who wants to
look at that, but he did it anyway. Stomped by a bull in the early
seventies, ended up in a wheelchair ....

Bunkhouse was another of my favorites, I esp. liked the Letters section.

Dear Bunkhouse:

I never thought somethin like this woulda happen to me, but t'other day
I came in from the doctor'n and Miss Wanda Jane, the Boss's daughter,
was all nekkid in the water'n trough....
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

Omphalos wrote::shock:

Wow. Not as happy-go-lucky as usual, eh? Perchance did you get fired today or something? :D
:lol: No, but they are working me like a bitch.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Sole Man

On Sex descriptions

Post by Sole Man »

Rumor circulating around the offices of the HLP:

Kevin walked up to his slave and said, "What up, Bri-Bri?"
"Hey Kevvie, how's it going'?"
"Awesome! I was just in the ally and I saw this sreally hot chick walking by. I ran over, grabbed her, tore her clothes from her swet, supple skin, and pounded dep into her while she screamed. Our bodies become infused, becuase, ya' know, love of two is one. I continued to thrust into er sweet body, then turned her around and creamed her face. One of th egreatest rapes in history."
"Wow. Do you even know who she is? You know her name?"
"Yeah, Kevin J. Anderson said. "Dune. I raped Dune."

(Oh, I'm sorry, Dune
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

It would be funny if it weren't true :cry:
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
chanilover

Re: On Sex descriptions

Post by chanilover »

Sole Man wrote:Rumor circulating around the offices of the HLP:

Kevin walked up to his slave and said, "What up, Bri-Bri?"
"Hey Kevvie, how's it going'?"
"Awesome! I was just in the ally and I saw this sreally hot chick walking by. I ran over, grabbed her, tore her clothes from her swet, supple skin, and pounded dep into her while she screamed. Our bodies become infused, becuase, ya' know, love of two is one. I continued to thrust into er sweet body, then turned her around and creamed her face. One of th egreatest rapes in history."
"Wow. Do you even know who she is? You know her name?"
"Yeah, Kevin J. Anderson said. "Dune. I raped Dune."

(Oh, I'm sorry, Dune
:lol: How Kevvie spunked over Frank Herbert's legacy.
trang

Post by trang »

Gurney walks into Jessica's chamber at Castle Caladan and see's her out on balcony staring off to the sea. She is dressed in a tight fitting garment showing her curves.

Gurney walks up behind her and closes his arms around...

Jessica says "OOOOOH.." with a smile," Gurney man is that a Baliset in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

Gurney smiles and says," I was wondering if you could do some more of that prana bindu stuff you did on me last week? it was most erotic"

Jessica shakes her head and says " not now Gurney Im not in the mood"

Gurneys temper rises" MOOD....MOODS are things for cattle and LOVEPLAY....um wait..uh.. yea LOVEPLAY!!! So get in the MOOD!!!!! Prana Bindu your ass to the bed before I get rough!!!"

Jessica breaks free, side steps....flips backwards.. in mid-air disrobes ... lands....backflips and lands on the bed on all fours.

The east german judge comes out of closet with a scoring sign of 9.85. Gurney draws his daggars and stabs him 20 times thinking he is a harkonen agent!

Insensed!!! Gurney grabs a thumper and plants it in the stone floor and bellows " I am gonig to ride you like a 400 meter sandworm!!!"

Jessica, hiney in the air, squeals " Im in the mood for Loveplay you big inkvined scar man you, lets do what cattle do!!! MOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Gurney takes a step forward and Jessica screams" wait turn the lights out we have to do this in the dark!!! I dont know why but I must do this in the dark!!! Come get me Gurney man and bring that Third Dagger of yours!!!"

Gurney turns and claps his hands twice, lights go out, he cuts his cloths from his body, his third dagger upright.. moving to Jessica. Gurney stops for a second trying to remember what Leto II told him... what was that he said to remind myself of?

Gurney thinks for second and says in his mind " My daggar is not my own, thats it, My dagger is not my own.. then he thinks then whose it it??"

He has the idea now... He stumbles around to the corner of room and reaches into a tank of sand in corner. He sheaths daggers from his hands and takes from tank two sandtrout. He thinks this will should do the trick:)

He strides to the bed... Inserts his dagger into Jessica from behind... and yells " for PAUL AND THE DUKE!! LONG LIVE THE DUKE!!" and slaps two sandtrout on her hiney, one on each cheek.

Jessica moans..." OH GOD EMPEROR SAVE ME.... OH GURNEY MAN... YOUR AMAZING... OH YEA!!!! Go sandtrout go !!!! OH OH OH OH MMMMMMYYYYYY DDDDUUUUUUUKKKEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

Gurney falls backwards in complete exhaustion... Jessica is moving all over the room in flighty prana bindu movements... part extasy part horror as one sandtrout went in backdoor and the other the frontdoor after gurney fellback.....

Gurney claps his hands lights come on, looks on her in horror as the transformation begins... the places he has sheathed his main daggar all these years begin to close up.....and harden over.

Jessic is all over the room writhing from the sandtrout invasion... to fast for gurney to catch. Gurney moves to the tank of sand and notices as little read sign on it. He bends down and reads....."Warning: never place sand trout on skin in darkness... they have natural instinct to burrow and find cover. Not responsible for resultant transformations... you have been warned... castle management.

Gurney says " what have I done jessica, what have I done"
"Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

dunepunk

Post by dunepunk »

Oh good god..... I don't want to know how you came up with that. :puke:
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that the thoughts acquire speed; the lips aquire stains; the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

:shock:
trang wrote:Gurneys temper rises" MOOD....MOODS are things for cattle and LOVEPLAY....um wait..uh.. yea LOVEPLAY!!! So get in the MOOD!!!!! Prana Bindu your ass to the bed before I get rough!!!"

Jessica breaks free, side steps....flips backwards.. in mid-air disrobes ... lands....backflips and lands on the bed on all fours.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

KJA would be proud!
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie