Do this paragraph contradicts the BJ novels by KJA?

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I don't know. Chaniluver threw it into the "Intercepted HLP Emails" thread.
I think that may be Hyppo's name ?
I just picked it up and ran with it.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Oh, little (snicker) Susie Stenson, not Susie Wong. Now I get it.

Nah, I think Byron's the only one she sucks.

Up to. Or otherwise.

By the way, tell the cunt not to address me over at HA. She doesn't have the right to address me, seeing how she never answered a question or provided any evidence for what she was accusing us of. Tell her she's not worthy to kiss my ass or even the ground I walk on. Tell her to open 'Keen and close her legs to keep that rotten stink in.

Tell her to die for real this time.

Whoa...here she is, in the flesh! :shock:

(That's one of the pix she sent me when she was after me to have cybersex with her. Who could say no to a piece of tail like that? ... I did offer to skip over the sex and any relationship stuff and just move on to the slapping her glasses off her face stage. :P )
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

ain't that Madonna ?
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

SandRider wrote:ain't that Madonna ?
Looks like she's been on a two year meth binge.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

SandRider wrote:take into account as well that Keith isn't the "Chosen One" -
he chose himself -
What actually happened and what KJA thinks happened are two completely different things. The guy obviously has it in his head that he's qualified; it matters not how he got in with the HLP (likely, the HLP saw dollar signs from his Star War work and jumped on the bandwagon). Point being, the guy's ego demands he accept himself as understanding Dune better than anyone. Should someone challenge him, the possibility that he's wrong never enters into the equation; the problem is bad fans, nitpickers, people jealous of sales figures, *insert scapegoat/excuse/bullshit here*

Sadly, if KJA can't even figure out the works of Iain M. Banks, one of those hateful "critical darlings" whose work apparently does nothing for him, then it's clear he'd have no hope of deciphering Frank Herbert. But we already knew that just reading one of KJA's books :)
Last edited by GamePlayer on 31 Dec 2008 14:38, edited 1 time in total.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

GP wrote:What actually happened and what KJA thinks happened are two completely different things.
sig worthy ! :D
ImageImage

Hunchback Jack

Post by Hunchback Jack »

GamePlayer wrote:KJA really believes he understands Dune and I really do believe that is why he becomes so angry and personally insulted when his hated "Talifans" attempt to correct him on blatant errors and contradictions.
I think that this is also partly due to a deep seated fear that he doesn't know what he's doing and that he's not up to the task. I've known people who defend their position most vociferously precisely when they are most insecure about them.

Not that I'm a psychologist or anything.

(Oh, and the Iain M. Banks/"critical darlings" quote is a classic. Of all the authors he could have mentioned, Banks would have to be one of the most damning. Banks has real talent.)

HBJ
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

That's definitely part of it. You don't have to be a psychologist to pick up on KJA's insecurities. One just has to read an "quality" interview with KJA to pick up on that (my infamous "diagnosis" was such an example).

I love the Banks quote from KJA. It shows how deep seeded his resentment is for his own shortcomings. Gawd, this guy is such an easy target. I bet if you called KJA a pansy in person, the guy would start crying.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yes ... now back in your seat. ;)
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

How, though, do we know that he didn't write that intentionally?

After all, for an emotion to have deep roots, it must be deep seeded, no? :lol:

(When the backlash comes, as it will in time, you as a fellow 'nuk will be exempted and I will have to deal with the brunt of it. :x )
Frybread

Post by Frybread »

Schu wrote:What the hell are you guys talking about? Star Wars is much better than this non-Dune tripe. Even the prequels. Even Hayden Christensen whinging about how angsty he is can provide at least some entertainment!
I'd say only a very few Star Wars books are any good. A majority of that Expanded Universe crap is nonsense that breaks the bounds of suspension of disbelief with its childish plot lines and one-dimensional characterizations.
cmsahe

Post by cmsahe »

Frybread wrote:...
I'd say only a very few Star Wars books are any good. A majority of that Expanded Universe crap is nonsense that breaks the bounds of suspension of disbelief with its childish plot lines and one-dimensional characterizations.
I was mad for Star Wars when I was a child, that's why I bought dozens of novels when they began to be published (the Timothy Zahn trilogy were my first novels) but them my enthusiasm faded, they began to get bad and boring beyond endurance.

Something similar will experience the fans of the Dumb novel. :twisted:
Only the books written by Frank Herbert are canon.

Who We Are and What We Stand For
viewtopic.php?p=79778#p79778
----
Carlos Santillan, aka cmsahe
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

Some of the first few SW efforts are not bad at all in a straightforward adventure-story sort of way.

But then ... well, it's nothing but every single character being a Jedi bad-ass and using The Force to do whatever the hell they want. So it's pretty much perfect for KJA: the SW series is nothing but a progression of scenes anyway.
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Given how he incorporates the better ideas from the better books of better (=real) writers, shouldn't that be a progression of seens? :P