My good deed of the day

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

It's probably a mistake to say that "only the HLP know" because junior members like Byron obviously don't have copies of the Outline or the Notes. It's entirely possible that only Brian and his B-bud Kevin know the real truth. From what Byron has posted on the BBS about reading ARCs and advance copies of the books, it's obvious that they aren't submitting the manuscripts for comment, much less approval, by the other members of the HLP.

No, this is Brian and probably mostly Kevin.
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

MICAH wrote:now that's something i'd never thought of. People from the scattering fleeing something they themselves help create. Freak, i don't think certain taboos would matter to some. For example look at the Honored Matres. Being gone so long & separated from tradition who's to say someone from Ix didn't dabble around with AI OR a Master didn't create a new kind of Face Dancer(Marty & Danial)? Whether or not these ideas were meant to be explored in D7, only the HLP know at this point & they ain't letting us peek!!
I'm not saying they didn't, just that they still remembered the proscriptions as they were doing it.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman