Pretard on Pretard Violence

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

SandRider
Watermaster

Pretard on Pretard Violence

Post by SandRider »

Over There >> For Lovers of Classic Dune Only >> Questions on Tleilaxu Vocabulary
Murbella MC wrote:
Bel Moulay wrote:
Murbella MC wrote:Hi All
while I sat here and read the thread, I knew there was always a reason from the beginning the very beginning that I could NOT stand the tleilaxu. ( barely tolerant of the BG as well)
towards the end of the posts I notice and recall the BT being very"religious;
for crying out loud (lol) they make their women brain dead, and use them for unholy reasons ( another hmmph).
But by this time in dunes time all things have changed and all things seem good even to a little grey wispy haired freak with pointy teeth.
But all of the Universe had races and tribes with beliefs that of this day will never be understood
caio!!! :evil: :evil:
some religions have morals that are different from others even to your own. to them making women brain dead and using their wombs isn't immoral to their beliefs. you're looking at things through a simplistic scope in such a deep complex universe.

all in all in dune frank herbert makes it clear there is no "good and evil" just different people with clashing beliefs and idealisms. I almost think you should re-read all the dune novels after making such a ridiculous post. I'm not defending what the BT do I mean brain dead women, chairdogs, and such even by my standards is wrong but it isn't to them.

Look at fanatical religions. Do you think that terrorists will agree that 9/11 was immoral? No. By their standards it wasn't by mine at least it was (2 wrongs dont make a right). Or the FLDS (fanatical mormons) they dont see anything wrong with polygamy and forcing dozens of 12 year old girls to marry the same 50 year old man and have at least 20 kids each. My standards thats immoral... theirs... "hmmmph"

:twisted: :lol:
I take a real Hi level of offense to you calling my post ridiculous post
It is not stupid
I made a comment asbout the BT and my tolerance of THEM not the real world
Get a grip or better yet?
do not criticize others opinions Bel
Like I said in my post I felt there was a reason I didn't like the character NOT real people which I have all types of friends Muslims christians even Mormons so leave me be or better yet just scroll past all of my post
How about that?!!! I thought and felt that this was a peaceful site. After all I am into the HM so what about their methods? not at all inviting to alot of people but alot of real time male friends I have told me they sound cool without knowing why they are they way they are
Good day to you
Peace and Leave me be I am HIGHLY offended who are you to judge someone?GOD?
Murbella MC wrote:
Bel Moulay wrote:
Murbella MC wrote:calling my post ridiculous post
It is not stupid
This is Stupid ^^^

Obviously you didn't even read my posts. I was making comparisons between the Dune world and ours. The Terrorists didn't think 9/11 was wrong Ergo, the Bene Tleilax dont think it's wrong tampering with genetics and such BUT they are still religious.

We're all entitled to our own opinions if you're so offended by mine then leave and on top of that your logic is by far flawed.
You don't get it do you
Leave me alone smell moolay
okay?
leave me alone
and no nothing I have said is stupid
only you have offended me
now go take a hike into the sands and get munched up by a worm.. a big juicy worm
Over There >> For Lovers of Classic Dune Only >> The Real World
Murbella MC wrote:I for one feel as though to open a book and read it especially fiction is a comforting thing. I take in the ambience the, real feel of the characters and the authors reasoning in a parallel world.
For some reason certain people feel the need to attack others opinions or their take on something or someone in a book
Bel M seems to want to attack me today
ciao caio CHOW it was early AM when I wrote that post and you get all over me for that
Do not humiliate; do not hate; Be humble; have Peace
If this should keep up I will find another Dune Site where I can express my opinions as I see fit I do not swear, berate or hurt anyone real time only characters in a book.
I am really offended right now
http://www.dunenovels.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 4842#64842
then scroll to almost to the bottom the attack begins
Merritt wrote:HoNoReD MaTrE
Murbella MC wrote:Yeah that is the old name I was using before my oldpowerbook got crushed lol
I like Murbella better
MEOW!!
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

:lol:
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Susie Wong Lives!!!

Somewhere in the former Yugoslavia, from the look of it. :lol:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Over There >> For Lovers of Classic Dune Only >> The Real World
Murbella MC wrote:
Bel Moulay wrote:I am on here for the same reasons you are, I love dune series and I like to express my opinions just as much as you do. you really personally attacked me more than I ever have on this forum, telling me I should be eaten by a "sandworm" which I find very immature by the way, and you made yourself look stupid which you think you didn't look. A forum is really about having conversations and debates about something you're interested in. Clearly you think of a debate as more of a personal attack then anything, so if you can't handle it to the point where you have to act so overdramatic and post a topic about me, then you don't belong here. Take your drama elsewhere.
I have asked you to leave me alone yet
) of course only as a hardheaded woman as you are) You won't
you got all over me for incorrectly spelling ciao you and took it personna by claiming your race ( which I don't care about) Then you just kept on my posts. on and on you go? yes
You didn't have a "conversation.. you attacked me initially
and I told you to back off
now back off
I will say it again
I think the BT males are sick piece of work no matter their beliefs in the Dune world.
I said what I did to you because you chose to be negative about a REAL person not a character. I chose Murbella because of what she was and what she became. You yourself haven't been here that long and you don;t have the right to telll any one to go elsewhere your replies to me haven't been about and DUNER WORLD issuse
you act like you know everything,...
well bel you don't
I am a very mature and kind person You seem to want to argue and attack people
LIKE I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE I AM GOING TO THE BOARD ADMINISTRATOR
Over There >> All Things Dune >> Negativity on all threads
Murbella MC wrote:sighs.
some people don't get it
look at the topic of this thread
I guess it wasn't read
by all
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

She sounds ideal for Arrakeen.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

She's kinda like a female Simon, isn't she?

If she starts singing Kumbaya, Lord I'll just DIE. :lol:

Someone bring her round here so we can...what was it Duke wrote the other day?...pound salt up her hole? :twisted:
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

SandChigger wrote:She's kinda like a female Simon, isn't she?

If she starts singing Kumbaya, Lord I'll just DIE. :lol:

Someone bring her round here so we can...what was it Duke wrote the other day?...pound salt up her hole? :twisted:
:shock:
That sounds painful but I'd rather not find out. Where's the Bri-Bri when you need him? :)
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
Seraphan

Post by Seraphan »

It's funny how easy it is to see when someone's angry simply for their lack of punctuation and jizzled bad english.
It's also easy to see how much of a pussy someone is when they want peace in the world while they lack any sence of tolerance.

Also on another note: Why, oh why are there idiots that seek to bridge fictional events with real ones so desperatly? They never interpret the meaning of it or recognize the themes present, it's always the event itself devoid of everything else. Damn zombies.
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand." - Frank Herbert
“This tutoring is dialectical. Literature makes us better noticers of life; we get to practice on life itself; which in turn makes us better readers of detail in literature; which in turn makes us better readers of life. And so on and on.” - James Wood
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Oh gawd, not another "Can't we all just get along?" chump. How about allowing people to be human (along with some punctuation lessons) and that would be a great start.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Murbella MC wrote:
Bel Moulay wrote:In all honesty you need to leave me alone; you're the one who went off and posted this waste of a thread about me. I never personally attacked you; more-so questioned your perception of Dune which in the "real world" is called a debate. Defend your opinion and quit screaming "personal attack" at the first sight of a debate/challenge. I never attacked your person just your atrocious grammar and train of thought. When I told you to leave it had nothing to do like I said with your person just that you're such a poor sport when it comes to intelligent debates; defend your opinions. Paz!

-Bel Moulay
So what if my grammar was in typos
you are not perfect either no one is
no can you move on and NOT post again to me? my train of thought? my grammar?once again you think you are better than everyone else huh
well you cannot tell people how to speell or think
if you cannot be nice don't come to the play house
and the Post I threaded wasn't it about you is your name in it?
Bel move on
you rediculed me from the get go
no Bel thereis more to this site than the back and forth
I have attacked you the for the very reason you attack me
no find another topic to comment on
I don't care anything about you here or in the real world
MOVE ON IM DONE WITH YOU
Murbella MC wrote:well what do you know your name is in it
and NOW YOU DO SEE HOW IT FEELS TO BE ATTACKED
no move on
if you email me again I will go to the ADMIN ..
no wait I will go there now
have good one
Murbella MC wrote:
Bel Moulay wrote:I dont think I have the authority to vote on this poll considering that I haven't read all of the prequils. About an hour ago I finally finished the Legends Triology and I was extremely impressed. I also liked how they deepend my view and outlook on the Duniverse. Prior to reading them I've only read Dune and Dune Messiah and I still didn't fully grasp the importance of the Guild and Melange until a year later (a month ago) I picked up The Butlerian Jihad and I seriously couldn't put either of the 3 down!

Now after a year I'm going to re-read the first Dune and go from there to Sandworms. In all honesty all 3 of the triology books were good but so far I'm stumped between Battle of Corrin and The Machine Crusade.
Check you spelling little one
prequils? don't you mean PREQUEL?
and at the time you hadn't read all of your Dune novels
Have you yet?
I can play this little game also
Oh My your Tiara fell off
Merritt showed up while I was copying this, started locking threads and deleting. :cry:
ImageImage

Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Pretard on Pretard violence. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

SandRider wrote:Merritt showed up while I was copying this, started locking threads and deleting. :cry:
Mama Merritt? How sweet.

It was a beautiful thing, though, while it lasted. :lol:

Maybe I was wrong about the Yugoslavia loc. Tiara...that's in Albania, right? ;)

(If not...ARCH! I think we found your long lost sister! :roll: )

Bel Moulay being "impressed" by the Legends "triology" just confirms what we already knew, though, what?
Lisan Al-Gaib

Post by Lisan Al-Gaib »

SandChigger wrote:
SandRider wrote:Merritt showed up while I was copying this, started locking threads and deleting. :cry:
Mama Merritt? How sweet.

It was a beautiful thing, though, while it lasted. :lol:

Maybe I was wrong about the Yugoslavia loc. Tiara...that's in Albania, right? ;)

(If not...ARCH! I think we found your long lost sister! :roll: )

Bel Moulay being "impressed" by the Legends "triology" just confirms what we already knew, though, what?
As I know, Tiara is the portuguese/spanish word for Diadem.

What she is saying is that her certainty and arrogance about a theme was broken by stronger arguments.
The singular multiplicity of this universe draws my deepest attention. It is a thing of ultimate beauty.

-- The Stolen Journals

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Exactly.

(Sorry, Lisan, I was making a dumb "American's [from the U.S. ;)] don't know geography" joke. A tiara is a type of crown worn by women. And the capital of Albania is Tirana. :D )
Lisan Al-Gaib

Post by Lisan Al-Gaib »

SandChigger wrote:Exactly.

(Sorry, Lisan, I was making a dumb "American's [from the U.S. ;)] don't know geography" joke. A tiara is a type of crown worn by women. And the capital of Albania is Tirana. :D )
hehehehe,

I'm not good on understanding subtleties on Internet. :(

Well, now I'm the dumb here, I didn't know that the name of Albania's capital is Tirana. :)

Living and learning!
The singular multiplicity of this universe draws my deepest attention. It is a thing of ultimate beauty.

-- The Stolen Journals

SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Over There >> For Lovers of Classic Dune Only >> Questions on Tleilaxu Vocabulary
Murbella MC wrote:
Muad'Dib56 wrote:this is the first argument i have ever seen in this forum, lol
Yeah well I hope it is the end of what was
A) I was having my first cup of coffee and misspelled ciao caio CHOW
B) then I was attacked ( there was no discussion of any kind only nun like written whippings) about my grammar and my thoughts of the BT
( I love the HM?BG unification why wouldn't I dislike the BT) doesn't mean I don't respect the character just means I don't like them)
and so it went on back and forth like a ping-pong tournament in Beijing in the 60's
C) Some people just feel the need to feel powerful on the net. I can be an *ss also but for the most part I don't dig people telling me what sites to be on)
SO with that Muad"Dib I am done with it
So.... is it freezing like the city of retrospection in your neck of the dunes? lol
have a good night
namaste
Over There >> » All Things Dune » Honored Matres r SPAM_KILL_IT stupid...
Muad'Dib56 wrote:They had a large amount of stolen obliterators, a giant fleet(s), armies, there were tons of Honored Matres, and they ran away from some little machines, leading them back to the old empire...
They could have AT LEAST fired some obliterators into the machine fleet as they retreated or drop the obliterators on machine planets...
People!!! The Honored Matres are mental retards!!! The Honored Matres had No-Ships!!! They could have easily grabbed some obliterators and a large fleet, and attack the machine empire, and the machines would not have seen them. But no, the sex addicts had to run off into the old empire like little girls and wasted their time with the Tleilaxu and my favorite group in Dune, the Bene Gesserit.
Muad'Dib56 wrote:In Heretics of Dune, Miles Teg says to Duncan that Holtzmann shields still exist, but are out of fashion and are only used for sport. Wouldnt the fight against the Honored Matres and the Thinking machines have been easier if they(the Bene Gesserit and other forces of the old empire) had started using shields?

Silly Murbella...
ImageImage

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

YESSS!!! SPAM_KILL_IT LIVES!!! :lol:

(Shit. Unless Uncle Mike is uploading just the new and changed files [or parts thereof], that means he hasn't updated the boardware since I sent Byron that code...two years ago?! :shock: )

Someone tell Bib'Dib that there weren't any Obliterators in the originals.

Tool. :roll:
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

Yez Therr Wer! The are han-helded! The are blodd-less killing machine!
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

:lol:
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Lisan Al-Gaib wrote:
SandChigger wrote: (Sorry, Lisan, I was making a dumb "American's [from the U.S. ;)] don't know geography" joke. A tiara is a type of crown worn by women. And the capital of Albania is Tirana. :D )
I'm not good on understanding subtleties on Internet. :(
Well, now I'm the dumb here, I didn't know that the name of Albania's capital is Tirana. :)
Living and learning!
When the US government started the "States Quarters" thing, ($0.25 coins with State
themes on the reverse) I started collecting the Southern States, checking the backs when
I got quarters in change.

So I bought a pack of cigarettes in a store, and this cute little girl handed me my change.
Using the opportunity to flirt with an age-innappropriate girl (one of my favorite pastimes),
I looked at the coin & said :

"New Hampshire ? Hell, ain't that in Canada somewhere ?"

She shrugged and said :

"Dunno. Somewhere's north of the Red River, I guess."
ImageImage

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Hell, you can't blame the little filly.

Texas IS a whole world unto itself, after all. ;)
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

Bel Moulay wrote:
Murbella MC wrote:
Bel Moulay wrote:
Murbella MC wrote: Check you spelling little one
:P
I got your little one
check your heart and
your you know what they say in certain circles...
HaVe A NicE DaY
English please?
ImageImage

chanilover

Post by chanilover »

SandRider wrote:
Murbella MC wrote:
Muad'Dib56 wrote:this is the first argument i have ever seen in this forum, lol
Yeah well I hope it is the end of what was
A) I was having my first cup of coffee and misspelled ciao caio CHOW
B) then I was attacked ( there was no discussion of any kind only nun like written whippings) about my grammar and my thoughts of the BT
( I love the HM?BG unification why wouldn't I dislike the BT) doesn't mean I don't respect the character just means I don't like them)
and so it went on back and forth like a ping-pong tournament in Beijing in the 60's
C) Some people just feel the need to feel powerful on the net. I can be an *ss also but for the most part I don't dig people telling me what sites to be on)
SO with that Muad"Dib I am done with it
So.... is it freezing like the city of retrospection in your neck of the dunes? lol
have a good night
namaste
Over There >> » All Things Dune » Honored Matres r SPAM_KILL_IT stupid...
Muad'Dib56 wrote:They had a large amount of stolen obliterators, a giant fleet(s), armies, there were tons of Honored Matres, and they ran away from some little machines, leading them back to the old empire...
They could have AT LEAST fired some obliterators into the machine fleet as they retreated or drop the obliterators on machine planets...
People!!! The Honored Matres are mental retards!!! The Honored Matres had No-Ships!!! They could have easily grabbed some obliterators and a large fleet, and attack the machine empire, and the machines would not have seen them. But no, the sex addicts had to run off into the old empire like little girls and wasted their time with the Tleilaxu and my favorite group in Dune, the Bene Gesserit.
Muad'Dib56 wrote:In Heretics of Dune, Miles Teg says to Duncan that Holtzmann shields still exist, but are out of fashion and are only used for sport. Wouldnt the fight against the Honored Matres and the Thinking machines have been easier if they(the Bene Gesserit and other forces of the old empire) had started using shields?

Silly Murbella...
Is that really a pre-spat on Dunenovels? That dump is now as insipid as a My Little Pony forum.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

There's a My Little Pony forum ?!?
linky ! linky ! linky !

And yes, that is the horrible spectactle of When Pretards Attack (Each Other)

you don't think I'd make something like that up, do you ? that'd be too much trouble and not near as much fun as putting things in KJA's mouth.

{edit}
holy fuck. not only is there a My Little Pony forum, there's
dozens of them, in all kinds of languages.
(wonder how many of them I can get banned from how quickly ? :twisted: )
ImageImage

SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

How could My Little Pony ever compare with Pretard-on-Pretard HOTness? :lol:

(Btw, what's My Little Pony? :shock: )