Chapter 43

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Chapter 43

Post by Freakzilla »

Do not be quick to reveal judgment. Hidden judgment often is more potent. It
can guide reactions whose effects are felt only when too late to divert them.

-Bene Gesserit Advice to Postulants

Sheeana goes to her former desert watch station to contemplate taking on the sandtrout skin and follow Leto's path but she decides that her own type of migration that she has planned is better. Billions is inadequate to describe the people who pray to her and she fears what might become of the Missionaria Protectiva's plan to manipulate a religion built around her. Walli, her former assistant and the new commander of the watch station agrees to help her by taking some of the new worms to the hold of the no-ship. Sheeana desires to find a planet with moons.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla

Re: Chapter 43

Post by Freakzilla »

Revised
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Frybread

Post by Frybread »

I reread this chapter today and was surprised I forgot Sheeana's worry about the direction of the Sisterhood, particularly it's use of axlotl tanks, cyborgs and the merger. Did anyone else think her anxiety was justified? That Odrade's plan would backfire and the Bene Gesseritt of the Old Empire would exist in a corrupted form?
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

All we have to go by is what Murbella went through. I'm sure there would be difficulties, but once the go through the agony that seems to get smoothed out.
~Pink Snowman