Chapter 37

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Chapter 37

Post by Freakzilla »

When are the witches to be trusted? Never! The dark side of the magic universe
belongs to the Bene Gesserit and we must reject them.

-Tylwyth Waff, Master of Masters

The common room of the no-ship is packed with the most Bene Gesserits ever before assembled for Odrade's convocation. After a brief into by Bell, Odrade speaks. She tells them of the upcomming meeting on Junction with the Honored Matre leadership and that she probably won't survive. However, this will mainly be a distraction, they are about to be punished. Before she leave she will Share with a few sisters. The plan is to feint at Gammu and take Junction along with the Spider Queen. She will take Tam and Dortjula, she will transmit her observations to Teg durring the attack. She will share with Sheeana and Murbella and one to be named by the proctors. Garimi speaks out for the audience and asks what makes her think they can take Junction. Odrade turns the stage over to Teg. He says they will englobe Junction with devices to reveal the locations of their no-ships. If Odrade confirms his previous knowledge of the surface they will know the enemies positions. The convovation is ended, the smart sisters must know what she plans. At least she has preserved their jury-monitored democracy. One day they will thank her for that.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Chapter 37

Post by Freakzilla »

No revisions.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman