Chapter 28

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Chapter 28

Post by Freakzilla »

Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time. Codes
and manuals create patterned behavior. All patterned behavior tends to go
unquestioned, gathering destructive momentum.

-Darwi Odrade

Odrade and her entourage are continuing their inspection tour from Eldio after breakfast when new arrives that the road is blocked by encroaching dunes. She orders Tam to send for thopters to meet them before the obstruction. From there they fly to Sheeana's Desert Watch Station. There Odrade confronts Sheeana about her and Duncan's secret communication. Sheeana stops short of a full confession and only tells her that he want's help escaping if the Honored Matres attack and she has shared with him everything she can about how the Sisterhood intends to counter the Honored Matre threat. Durring the confrontation Sheeana's workers report a spice blow has been found. Odrade leaves diverted.

What Sheeana didn't tell her is that she has figured out how to bypass Bell's booby traps and how to reactivate the no-ship. Also, they have been discussing using imprinting to awaken the Teg ghola's memories.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Chapter 28

Post by Freakzilla »

No revisions.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman