Chapter 26

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Chapter 26

Post by Freakzilla »

Uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be seen.
More questions!

-Mentat Zensufi

Dama likes the Spider Queen title the witches have hung on her. She sits in her new control tower on junction feeling secure. She can almost imagine that she wasn't chased from Dur by futars back to the Old Empire. She's just read the report that Dortujla has returned to Buzzel after visiting Chapterhouse. She orders Logno to bring Dortjula and all her attendants before her and to starve some Futars. She feels that the Old Empire is nearly consolidated and they have found a place to rebuild their strength. There can't be many witches nests left, after they find Chapterhouse the rest can be hunted at their lesiure. Ix presents a problem and she wishes she hadn't killed the two Ixian scientist yesterday, but they dared demand more information from her. She likes the order they have imposed on the Old Empire, especially now that they are converting everyone to worshiping Gildur (Leto II). She can't believe the witches teach their students how to control the masses, as she'd learned from Lucilla. They must be destroyed. Logno returns on confirms Dama's orders. Logno reports that Rebecca and her people have eluded them but Dama still thinks they will work as bait. Dama realizes that flaunting their power is what cost them thier previous empire and they will hold it more cautiously this time. She releshes her recent victiories, Wallach, Kronin, Reenol, Ecaz, Bela Tegeuse, Gammu, Gamont, Niushe...
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Chapter 26

Post by Freakzilla »

Revised, cleaned.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman