Chapter 12

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Chapter 12

Post by Freakzilla »

Education is no substitute for intelligence. That elusive quality is defined
only in part by puzzle-solving ability. It is in the creation of new puzzles
reflecting what your senses report that you round out the definition.

-Mentat Text One (decto)

Reverend Mother Lucilla is brought before Great Honored Matre in a cage. The cage is for Lucilla's protection should she try to use voice. HMs react with a violent reflex to it. GHM also has a pet futar there in a cage. Lucilla is starting to experience melange withdrawl and feels she'll have to kill herself soon. She suspects GHM plans to toy with her then feed her to the futar. The Lampadas hoard begs her to keep her hopes up. GHM releases Lucilla from the cage and gives her some food and a melange drink. GHM reveals that its the BG science they seek, with it they can control things better and create a utopia. Lucilla says this is paradox because science is inovative. GHM asks about the BG involvement with the BT and the Missionaria Protectiva. She also asks about Leto II and prediction. She leaves Lucilla in the room alone in her cage, the conversation is to be continued the next day.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Chapter 12

Post by Freakzilla »

Revised

I love Lucilla's conversations with GHM.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman