Chapter 02

Post by Freakzilla »

When I set out to lead humanity along my Golden Path I promised a lesson their
bones would remember. I know a profound pattern humans deny with words even
while their actions affirm it. They say they seek security and quiet,
conditions they call peace. Even as they speak, they create seeds of turmoil
and violence.

-Leto II, the God Emperor

Great Honored Matre sits on her throne in her audience chamber, formerly a convocation room for Guild Navigators on Junction, a captive Reverend Mother bound in shigawire sprawled on the floor. She's learned that the Bene Gesserit call her Spider Queen, and she kid of likes that name. She's frustrated with interrogating Reverend Mothers who are always loaded with shere to protect against probes, can suppress pain and often chose to die at will. She signals an aid to loosen the Reverend Mothers bindings and offers to demonstrate how they capture and enslave males, but she sais she would rather die. She confesses that her duty before capture was a teacher of the young and denies that she teaches them to worship Sheeana. Great Honored Matre thinks they will have to root out and destroy the Cult of Sheeana. At a signal, an aid injects the Reverend Mother with a new drug which will hopefully illicit more information but she is dead within seconds and dragged off to be fed to the captive Futars. The futars are useless, they won't breed in captivity nor will they follow the simplest order. Great Honored Matre thinks to herself it is only a matter of time before they find the witches hiding place.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Chapter 02

Post by Freakzilla »

No revisions, cleaned.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman