Chapter 01

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Chapter 01

Post by Freakzilla »

Those who would repeat the past must control the teaching of history.
-Bene Gesserit Coda

Odrade and her council celebrate quietly atop central on the new of the birth of the first Bene Gesserit ghola, Miles Teg, whose memories they hope to restore to help them fight the Honored Matres. There were rumors from Gammu that Teg had moved faster than the eye can see. Whatever he did, it sent the Honored Matres berserk. It could be a wild outcropping of Atreides genes, they must find out. Sixteen BG planets have been exterminated. Burzmali and most of their forces are far away from Chapterhouse protecting Lampadas, their school planet. She is tempted to delve into Other Memory to search for a solution but resists. It is better to let Other Memory come of necessity. She signs the order to write off another planet because HM attack is eminent and they cannot be defended or evacuated. These types of decisions have exhausted her. She decides it is their strengths that the HMs are after.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Chapter 01

Post by Freakzilla »

Revised, cleaned.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman