Chapter 43

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Chapter 43

Post by Freakzilla »

The worst potential competition for any organism can come from its own kind.
The species consumes necessities. Growth is limited by that necessity which is
present in the least amount. The least favorable condition controls the rate of
growth. (Law of the Minimum)

-From "Lessons of Arrakis"

Muzzafar takes Teg by groundcar to a former Bank where he is to meet with the most powerfull Honored Matre that has come here, all the while making carefull mental note of the defenses around the building. Upon arriving Muzzafar gives Teg a new uniform he had ordered made. The Honored Matre enters and Teg is impressed by her great age. She tells Teg how they keep control over their population and Teg eventually figures out how they are doing it. The old Honored Matre calls for a young Honored Matre to come mark Teg and his double vision senses danger. His powers are still growing and changing. and he envisions himself killing everyone in the building in a blur. He wishes he didn't have to but he sees the necessity as he at last sees the Tyrant's design. The pain he sees for himself almost makes him cry but he holds back. He asks that the young Honored Matre be brought to him. That will be one less he has to search out and kill.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Chapter 43

Post by Freakzilla »

Revised
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman