Chapter 40

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Chapter 40

Post by Freakzilla »

Concealed behind strong barriers the heart becomes ice.
-Darwi Odrade, Argument in Council

Odrade, Taraza and Sheeana along with Waff and his Face Dancers are watching the Rakian priests argue in the penthouse above the museum at Dar-es-balat. Finally, the false Tuek interupts them and says they're all mad. Albertus asks Waff to bring his Face Dancer to heel but Tuek tells Waff he will allow no Tleilaxu interferance. Waff, is shocked and enraged, tries his humming language on him but it doesn't work. Taraza tells him he made his new Face Dancers too well. The false Tuek insists he is not a Face Dancer and the Bene Gesserit offer him protection. Taraza grills Waff on why they changed the ghola, Waff wants to tell he he was intended to destroy the Bene Gesserit but remains silent. She accuses him of not sharing as promised. In an attempt to get Waff to open up, Taraza reveals that no Reverend Mothers have returned from The Scattering and they suspects that they were subverted. She tells Waff that the Bene Gesserit will serve the Tleilaxu in all ways except becoming axlotl tanks. She offers Odrade to him as an Atreides breeding mother. Waff begins to open up and tells Taraza about the Honored Matre sexual techniques and has two of his face dancerse demonstrate. Odrade is reminded of the Rakian dance and realizes this is what has become of Siaynoq in The Scattering.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
orald

Post by orald »

This a is a great chapter, and seeing Waff get ignored by his FD was priceless. :D
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Chapter 40

Post by Freakzilla »

No revisions.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman