Chapter 27

Post by Freakzilla »

By your belief in singularities, in granular absolutes, you deny movement, even
the movement of evolution! While you cause a granular universe to persist in
your awareness, you are blind to movement. When things change, your absolute
universe vanishes, no longer accessible to your self-limiting perceptions. The
universe has moved beyond you.

-First Draft, Atreides Manifesto, Bene Gesserit Archives

Taraza is up late, fighting fatigue and trying to get work done. She tries to get some sleep but it alludes her. Burzmali returns from Gammu and tells her there are still no signs of Teg and company. There were no survivors in the attack on the keep there. Patrin had killed himself in a decoy no-ship. Schwangyu left a secret message in the wear marks on the furniture, one word, "whores". Burzmali believes the signs of a no-ship take off where Teg was last seen were faked and they are still on Gammu. He suspects that Patrin may have known about a Harkonnen no-room/globe and they may be hidden there. Taraza sends him back to Gammu to investigate this under the guise of placing a funeral marker for Teg. She's already ordered a replacement ghola. She tells him that his party must saturate themselves with shere and if captured by the new face dancerse, they must burn their heads or shatter them completely.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Chapter 27

Post by Freakzilla »

No revisions.

Anyone else find it odd that Burzmalli just guessed the existance of a secret no-globe?
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman