Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Chapter 16

Post by Freakzilla »

Law always chooses sides on the basis of enforcement power. Morality and legal
niceties have little to do with it when the real question is: Who has the
clout?

-Bene Gesserit Council Proceedings: Archives #XOX232

Immediately after Taraza left, Teg got to work changing the security measures around the ghola in order to keep Schwangyu away from him, per Taraza's orders. Teg has been having a difficult time concentrating lately since Taraza's discussion about dependancies and key logs, throwing him into some kind of self-training. He recalls a conversation with Taraza where she was being openly friendly with him. They talk about how long life from spice has produced a change in some people, Teg thinks it's because they observe more but Taraza dissagrees. Some people merely exist, the Sisterhood uses routines to shake them out of this condition. She shifted the conversation to prescience, did Paul and Leto predict or create? Their lives must have been an utter bore. Taraza warned him of beliefs. He snaps out of it to find himself back in his workroom, his concentration restored. The memory created a magical universe where his abilities were amplified beyond his wildest imagination. Taraza has done this deliberately. Odrade must have tapped into this to write the Atreides Manifesto. He feels awe for them. Taraza's need for such performance from Teg challenges and terrifies him. It could mean the end of the Sisterhood.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Chapter 16

Post by Freakzilla »

No revisions.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman