Chapter 11

Post by Freakzilla »

The Tleilaxu secret must be in their sperm. Our tests prove that their sperm
does not carry forward in a straight genetic fashion. Gaps occur. Every
Tleilaxu we have examined has hidden his inner self from us. They are naturally
immune to an Ixian Probe! Secrecy at the deepest levels, that is their ultimate
armor and their ultimate weapon.

-Bene Gesserit Analysis, Archives Code: BTXX441WOR

In her fourth year with the Rakian priests, Sheeana draws the attention of Reverend Mother Tamalane, commander of the Bene Gesserit Keep on Rakis and formerly on Gamu, thus knowing mush of the design of the ghola project. Kipuna, the BG acolyte spy in the priesthood reports to her that Sheeana was on the roof and saw two of her playmates being 'thoptered out to the desert to be fed to worms. She orders them to be brought back and tells the preists they are "servants unto Shaitain, not servants unto servants". When the children are brought back, Sheeana says, "You are my people". She orders them bathed and given new clothes. She tells Tuek to stop the sacrafices and tries to convince him that Shaitan and Shai Hulud are one in the same embodied in the worms. The prisoners are released and spread the word that Sheeana protected them from the worms. However, the priests found other ways to punish the people such as rationing water. Tamalane reports all this to Chapterhouse and that the people on Rakis are a ready force for the BG to amplify and redirect due to the myth building around Sheeana, soon rumors of Sheeana will spread across space. The one they have waited for is here, the child of the Shai Hulud come to chastise the priests! Tamalane reports that the pot is boiling nicely. Preists are being killed in alleys. They think this is the ultimate test. They bug Sheeana, the transmission being intercepted by the Bene Gesserit, and prod her to go into the desert, which she's been doing less frequently. She begins talking to the worms again, asking, "why did you do it", "Should I punish the bad priests?" and saying, "I should hate you", which stirs up all kinds of trouble with the priests. The poplulation considers her their priestess and have begun praying to her, all around her love her. Tamalane reports that all is going according to plan and asks when they will send the ghola.
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Chapter 11

Post by Freakzilla »

Revised
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman