Chapter 40

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Chapter 40

Post by Freakzilla »

The realization of what I am occurs in the timeless awareness which does not
stimulate nor delude. I create a field without self or center, a field where
even death becomes only analogy. I desire no results. I merely permit this field
which has no goals nor desires, no perfections nor even visions of achievements.
In that field, omnipresent primal awareness is all. It is the light which pours
through the windows of my universe.

-The Stolen Journals

Moneo dresses Siona in an authentic stilsuit in Leto's Little Citadel in the Sareer, he warns her that she must find a way to survive in the presence of the worm. Leto leads her out into the desert then lets her ride on his back. Far out away from any recognizable manmade landmarks, he tells her he has brought her here to sensitize her tothe Golden Path. She says she doesn't believe in it, Leto replies that she will or she will die. She will have to walk out of the desert. She worries that she has no water and Leto tells her that her stilsuit will keep her alive, he will tell her how to survive but she must find something to share with him. They go down into a dune shadow to wait out the day, he tells her it uses less water to travel at night.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: Chapter 40

Post by Freakzilla »

No revisions.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman