• Register
  • Login
  •          

McDune ... It is finally here

Use this forum to test avatars, signatures or whatever

Moderators: Omphalos, Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ

Postby orald » 18 Jun 2008 16:20

Brian peeping on Kevin in the shower and then coming for him with a knife. :shock:
    In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
    orald

Postby SandChigger » 18 Jun 2008 19:30

I asked Kevin to pee on my brain several times on MySpace. :D

(It was a weird jibe at his fans over there. ;) )
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Location: "Whatcha having, shoog? Hurry up and order now, I ain't got all day!"

Re: McDune ... It is finally here

Postby trang » 21 Jun 2008 09:44

Serkanner wrote:Credits to my love Laura ( Ghanima Atreides ) who made us this great image of our favourite franchise:

I am sure you will have some use for it and let us see your creativity.

PS: The link here opens a PNG file with transparent background for easy use with picture altering programs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/N ... necopy.png

HAVE FUN!

I luved this picture so much I used my feeble talents to create my own verisons. I humbly apologize for not giving credit where credit is due for the original image. I hadnt looked in this folder until a couple days ago.

Trang

EDIT: Extra posts deleted, Omph.
    "Long Live the Fighters", "Dragon.....the other white meat."

"Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
    But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.."
    trang

Postby orald » 21 Jun 2008 10:54

And I wanted to appologize so much for not crediting it that I thought of posting it three times, but then I thought better of it. :)

:wink:
    In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
    orald

Postby Fantômas » 21 Jul 2008 12:57

SandChigger wrote:I asked Kevin to pee on my brain several times on MySpace. :D

I did not know you liked cyber golden showers. What ever turns you on, I guess. :roll:
    Fantômas

Postby SandChigger » 21 Jul 2008 13:00

Oh, go sit on your new circumflex accent. Boogah boogah boogah. :roll:
    I have heard of only one mistake that doesn’t have an explanation for a careful reader...with an open mind. (And, no, I’m not going to tell you what it is!) —KJA

I don't like every writer's style; for instance, I have never been able to get through Ursula LeGuin, China Mieville, or Iain Banks, all of whom are critical darlings. —KJA

I...had written a bunch of Star Wars and X-Files books...that proved not just that I'm a hack, but that I could write in somebody else's universe... —KJA
    SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Fantômas » 21 Jul 2008 13:06

:shock:
    Not bad!
    Fantômas

Postby SandChigger » 21 Jul 2008 13:13

I figured you would enjoy it.

SandChigger
    KJASF Ground Zero

Postby Rakis » 21 Jul 2008 23:21

SandChigger wrote:I figured you would enjoy it.

I did ! :lol:
    Rakis

Previous

Return to ˲