finally..an avatar

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

DuneFishUK

Re: finally..an avatar

Post by DuneFishUK »

lotek wrote:Well the good thing about this avatar is that I can change the text anytime
It s not difficult just a little tedious as you have to make a complete pic for each part of the text...

unless there is a quicker way to insert that text in a fixed image, but that I don't know how to do :oops:
No layers in you software?
- http://www.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - http://dunefont.kullwahad.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Omphalos wrote:"Will work for mindless adulation"
"Will hike for beer"
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
TheDukester

Post by TheDukester »

"Delivered ON TIME, bitches!"
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

lotek wrote:Well the good thing about this avatar is that I can change the text anytime
It s not difficult just a little tedious as you have to make a complete pic for each part of the text...

unless there is a quicker way to insert that text in a fixed image, but that I don't know how to do :oops:
In most animation software you can just copy and paste the blank template into multiple frames and then add text. You could even save an entire animation of blanks and then simply fill in the various frames to suit. Try that and see how it works.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
lotek

Post by lotek »

yeah good idea
I knew there must be an easier way :)
Spice is the worm's gonads.